Monday, July 11, 2011

Take a Walk

I used to walk to my near friends home in evening time or i take myself a walk for some distance between 8 pm to 9.30 pm. Both in my home and my friends ask me why i do that, because i loved it. I love that evening time cool breeze, environment, nature beauty, stars in the sky, children's playing in the street and many other things that makes my mind to relax. It gives me lot of pleasure when i walk in evening times.It takes me to new world, i will forget all my problems, tensions and everything. Not even one day i miss doing this.

So, i am suggesting you friends , please take a walk for some distance in evening times. If any friends accompany you, it will be even more great for you.I am sure your mind will be free after doing this, you will love the world and you will love the life.Just try it for a day, it doesn't cost you anything.

Remember don't walk in the high density roads and start scolding me for suggesting this.

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment