Thursday, July 14, 2011

1000 hits

 wow! great to see the blog had 1000 page views. Thanks to all who took time to visit my page. I hope i provided good content to read and will continue to do so. When i was starting this blog, i was running everywhere to promote but later i dropped the idea completely. I just wrote to express my feelings and day to day life, suddenly without even promoting , i saw more people taking time to visit my blog and read.

This shows good content don't need to be promoted but it needs to be shared. I hope everyone who reads share those good things to your friends. Because sharing is the only way, one can get true pleasure in the life. Whatever it is, just share things with others, you will get great satisfaction for achieving things.

1000 Good morning today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment