Sunday, August 14, 2011

Its August 15th, lets celebrate our Independance Day

The day I can speak for years to come and the day i can be proud of. Each year the day of August 15th is so special as it shows the value of my country. During my childhood days, August 15th is just an another holiday plus chocolates and during my high schooling days, its a day to salute the sacrifices and now, its a day that tells me to take hold of my nations torch.

Everyone will get emotional thinking of August 15 in India but got to say its one of a few days where all the peoples of India get together as a nation. You can speak on and on about August 15, the only that needs to be stressed always is "United in spite all differences". The song below is always the first that comes to my mind and hope everyone remembers this song....



பிரிவின் வலி அன்பின் விளைவால் 
தோல்வியின் ஆழம் முயற்சியின் விளைவால்
வெற்றியின் மகிழ்ச்சி அவமானத்தின் விளைவால்
சுதந்திரத்தின் முச்சி தியாகத்தின் விளைவால்
ஆகஸ்ட் பதினைந்து  ஒற்றுமையீன்  விளைவால்




Yesterday, Today or Tomorrow, I am always a proud Indian. I salute all the heroes of our nation who gave their life for our breath. Lets try and work hard to equal their loses by bringing in more pride and joy for our nation. We as the people of our nation, always hold the responsibility for all the bad and good things of our nation. So, we must always stand together in spite all the difference we have from language to culture for our nation at anytime and anywhere.

JAI HIND !!!!

1 comment:

  1. For better quality of the video, go here

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7-8_3I_0k8&feature=related

    ReplyDelete