Can't able to delete a file? here is a way to delete all those undeleteable files.
1. Click Start, Run and type "notepad"
2. In notepad, Click File>Save As
3. Locate the folder where your undeletable file is located
4. Choose 'All files' from the file type box
5. Click once on the file you want to delete so its name appears in the 'filename' box
6. Put a " at the start and end of the filename (the filename should have the extension of the undeletable file so it will be able to overwrite it)
7. Click save (It should ask u to overwrite the existing file, choose yes and u can delete it as normal)